You have purchased your property and are ready to move on with us as your builder…but wait…have you researched if you need a Storm Water Management Plan or an Erosion & Sedimentation Plan for your township or borough? In some cases you may not need either of these, but most often you will be required to have at least one of these plans completed by a certified engineering group.

In most townships, these plans must be turned in at the beginning of the building permit process.  Therefore, it is a great idea to get it started ASAP so the building process is not delayed when you decide to move ahead!

Don’t delay! Give us a call and we can help you move this process along!